Use the links below to get telephone, email, postal address and working hours for each CITB service
- Online enquiry form
- Tel: 0344 994 4400
- Working hours: 8:45am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday; 9am to 4pm, Friday. Closed on Bank Holidays.
Fill in our online form to give us general feedback, or to let us know about something you think we did well.
CSCS feedback should be directed to https://www.cscs.uk.com/contact/
Stay up to date with CITB
Fill in our online form to tell us how you want to be kept informed by CITB.
You can choose to receive information from us by email, post or phone.
CITB Advisors can support you in diagnosing skills gaps, advising on apprenticeships, legislation and training, as well as signposting you to other sources of help and advice.
CITB Advisors provide advice to businesses on levy and grant information by discussing your needs and options with you. Our support is industry-wide and includes services for Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Federations and large construction employers.
Please contact your local CITB Advisor, if you have a question for them.
For CSCS related enquiry, please contact: 0344 994 4777 between 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday (closed on Bank Holidays), or visit the CSCS website
East of England
London and Greater London
North West England
South East England
South West England
Yorkshire and the Humber
- Aberdeenshire (including Aberdeen), Moray and the Shetlands
- Argyll and Bute, Stirling West and Dunbartonshire
- Clackmannashire, the Lothians and Edinburgh
- Dumfries, Galloway and Scottish Borders
- Dundee, Angust, Perth, Kinross and Fife
- Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire and Larnarkshire
- Glasgow, Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire
- Highlands, Eilean Siar and the Orkneys
- Inverclyde and Ayrshire (north, east and south)
- Lanarkshire (north and south) and Falkirk