CISRS System Scaffold Product Training
Cost: From £425 no VAT charged
Duration: 2 days
Location: Renfrewshire, other locations on demand
Mandatory entry requirements: See Mandatory entry requirements below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
Course code: EWSC1
This course is for holders of a CISRS Card (either a Scaffolder or Trainee Scaffolder) who have completed a Scaffolding Part 1 course.
The course will give you the practical and theoretical knowledge to erect and dismantle chosen scaffold systems safely, according to current legislation and to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Upon successful completion of the course your CISRS Card will be endorsed for the specific products covered.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
The 2 day course covers:
- Basic product information and manufacturer’s instructions
- Legal overview – health and safety
- British and European standards
- Overview of product accreditation and testing schemes
- Guidance and industry standards
- Component rangeBasic system(s) of work
- Bracing requirements
- Ties, stability and tie patterns
- Loading and duties
- Access towers
- Independent tied scaffolds including returns and hop-ups
- Birdcage access scaffolds
- Loading towers
- Methods of access and egress including stairways.
System Scaffold categories that are available for this course (codes in brackets):
- Cuplok (CLPK2) - book online
- Kwikstage (KSPK2) - book online.
Please call us to arrange in-house delivery of the following:
- +8 (8PK2)
- Plettac Metrix (PLEPK2)
- Layher (LAYPK2)
- Haki (HKPK2)
- Tradlok (TLPK2)
- Alustar (ALUSTAR2).
Teaching and assessment
This course is combination of classroom-based theory and practical exercises
The final assessment involves both written and practical tests.
Qualifications you get
- Upon successful completion of the course your CISRS Record Card will be endorsed for the specific products covered.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Hold a CISRS Card (either a Scaffolder or Trainee Scaffolder) and have completed a Scaffolding Part 1 course
- You will need to be able to climb up and down ladders safely
- You must be capable of handling scaffold boards and steel scaffold poles
- You must have a good understanding of spoken and written English
- Delegates wishing to book one of these courses will be required to have a CITB HS&E Test (or accepted exemption) in place at the time of booking. The CITB HS&E Test (or accepted exemption) needs to have been passed within the previous 23 months before the course start date.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements and booking terms and conditions for this course.
Need more information?
Call 0344 994 4433 for more information about this course.