After you have submitted your online application form, CITB will review your application and carry out due diligence.
If you have successfully passed this stage, CITB will then give you access to the Construction Training Directory (CTD) to sign the form(s) of agreement and complete self-assessment:
- you should get an email with a link to the CTD so that you can create your log-in using your email address
- please make sure that you use the email address that was given in your application when logging into the CTD
- if you haven't received this email after you have been notified that you've passed this stage, please contact our Customer support team on email@example.com or 0844 994 4047.
Please make sure that emails from CITB do not automatically get put into your email spam folder.
Once you have created your log-in, you will need to:
- Electronically sign the form(s) of agreement
- Select the courses from the list of industry agreed short duration training course:
- If you want to provide CITB products, you need to download the respective form of agreement for each product that you're offering.
Complete and sign the form(s) of agreement and email it to the CITB Quality Assurance team.
- If you want to provide Assured products, you will need to complete the online self-assessment which involves describing how you can provide training to the required standard for that course. You can also upload documents* such as a course syllabus to support your self-assessment.
If the standard is still in development, you can still select that course to include in your training portfolio. You won't need to complete the self-assessment at this time.
Once the standard has been developed and published, you will then need to complete the self-assessment for that course. We will inform you when that course standard has been published.
- If you want to provide Recognised products, you will need to provide evidence that you have permission to deliver those products.
This will be in the form of certification and/or a contract of agreement between your organisation and the awarding body.
You will need to upload a copy of these documents* to the system.
* We will accept a scanned copy as an image file (e.g. JPG or PNG), or a PDF/MS Word file copy of the document. You can upload as many documents/files as you wish to support your application, but each file must be less than 20MB.
Watch the video on how to complete the self-assessment and provide evidence.
Once we have verified the information that you uploaded, we will confirm your status as a CITB Approved Training Organisation (ATO). You will need to pay your annual ATO fees at that time.
We will then expand your permission on the CTD so you can build your profile and list the courses that you will be offering. The directory will be available to employers to search for courses in April 2018.
Watch the video below to learn how to set up a user to help you manage your CTD profile.
Watch the video below to learn how to list your courses and venues.