Tester CPD course dates for 2018
Dates and venues for Tester CPD courses will be issued shortly. Please register your interest in attending with your local senior quality consultant.
To renew you need to:
- hold a CPCS Full Tester Card which is within 12 months of expiry date
- hold valid in date First Aid certificate
- hold a current Managing and Co-ordinating Plant course certificate
- pass the Manager & Professionals (MAP) CITB health, safety and environment (HS&E) test
- achieve the current CPCS Tester CPD course.
Completion of form F3/3 Application to Renew a Full CPCS Tester Card (PDF, 2MB), with copies of required certificates and payment of £25. This is a non-refundable fee for the service of processing the application.
A Black Full Tester Card will be issued for five years. Further information on How to Renew your Tester card is available in the Scheme Booklet for Testers (PDF, 808KB).