We invest heavily in training and development, ensuring that our people have the best opportunities for personal and career development.
Your success is our success. Our Learning Charter below will help you develop your career in line with your interests, potential, and the needs of the organisation.
Our Learning Charter
We aim to continuously develop the knowledge, skills and potential of all our staff to achieve a fully skilled and professional workforce which delivers value to our customers.
To achieve this CITB will:
- Encourage learning to drive and support our business.
- Ensure that appropriate development activities are available to all.
- Ensure that sufficient resources are available to meet our learning and development needs.
- Train and develop our leaders to effectively support learning.
- Offer all staff the opportunity to achieve a relevant work related qualification.
- Encourage everyone to take part in our Career Development Programme.
Your Line Manager will:
- Lead by example in developing people.
- Actively encourage your personal and professional development.
- Help you to continuously improve your skills and knowledge.
- Provide a structured programme of induction training to everyone taking on a new role.
- Provide you with regular feedback on planning and applying your learning.
- Encourage and support your participation in our Career Development programme.
- Commit to a process of continuous learning throughout your career with us.
- Participate actively in all aspects of your development.
- Identifying needs, agreeing delivery methods and reviewing effectiveness.
- Apply your new skills and knowledge through your work.
- Provide honest feedback about all aspects of your development.
If you are interested in working with us, please check out our current vacancies at Search Jobs and Apply.