- Best practice techniques and legal compliance
- The environment and why it matters
- Environmental management systems
- Waste management
- How to be a good neighbour: statutory nuisance,communication
- Archaeology and heritage
- Energy and resources
- Being a responsible contractor.
The course includes publications, registration, certification and lunch and refreshments.
Teaching and assessment
This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations.
- You need to attend all seven hours - see the Site Safety Plus attendance requirements.
- Multiple-choice test.
Qualifications you gain
- CITB renewable 5 year Site Safety Plus certificate.
If you can’t attend the full course, you'll need to enrol and take the course again. You may be charged extra to cover the costs of switching courses.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- You will need to provide a valid ID for the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
This course can be booked by employers to train groups of workers. You can have between 6 and 16 people on a course.
We deliver the course at your work premises or at a venue you choose.
To book call your local NCC contact:
Scotland, North West England, North East England, Yorkshire and Humber
0300 456 7908
London, the South East, South Central, South West England
0300 456 7856
East & West Midlands, East Anglia, Wales
0300 456 7766
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements and booking terms and conditions for this course.