Temporary Works Supervisor: Site Safety Plus
Cost: £280 no VAT charged
Duration: 1 day
Locations: Birmingham, Essex, London, Norfolk, Scotland
Funding: See Grants and funding below
Mandatory entry requirements: See Mandatory entry requirements below
Course code: TWS01
This 1-day course will provide you with thorough knowledge of the role of a Temporary Works Supervisor, including a sound understanding of the risk management of temporary works.
It is suitable for people with experience of being responsible for temporary works.
Alternatively, you may prefer to use our remote facilities for this course, which means you can take it in your own home or your place of work making sure you can meet the requirements. Call us on 0344 994 4433 to find out more or book your remote course.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
- Risk management of temporary works - safety and business related
- The importance of the '4Cs' communications, co-operation, co-ordination and competency in managing temporary works as a Temporary Works Supervisor
- Legal duties
- The roles and responsibilities of the Temporary Works Supervisor
- The role of other temporary work process
- An understanding of the relevant aspects of BS 5975.
Teaching and assessment
- 1 day of training: you must attend the full 7.5 hours
- Examination at the end of the day: multiple choice test. You need to pass this to gain your certificate.
Qualifications you gain
- CITB renewable 5 year Site Safety Plus certificate.
Mandatory entry requirements
- You should hold or be about to hold the role of a temporary works supervisor
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- A valid form of ID, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence. See accepted forms of ID.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements and booking terms and conditions for this course.
Need more information?
Call 0344 994 4433 for more information about this course.