CITB Conferences and Roadshows have lots of great opportunities to get involved, share your views on skills and training and learn about the difference CITB is making to the sector and importantly, how we can support your business to grow and thrive.
Whether you choose to attend a CITB Conference, our new all-day event, a CITB Roadshow, a half-day event or a local Partnership Event, you will be able to:
- Shape the GB skills agenda through CITB’s engagement and influencing work
- Learn how CITB can help you train more, plan skills needs and get the funding to do it
- See the impact CITB is making on Careers, Standards and Qualifications and Training
- Meet members of the CITB Executive team at the CITB Conferences
- Meet your local Partnerships team at CITB Roadshows and Partnership Events
- Network with construction sector colleagues
- Understand how CITB’s Vision 2020 reform programme is creating a modern skills body that will support you and your firm.
CITB Conferences – these are large, all day events held in cities for those who are able to take a whole day out to engage with CITB.
CITB Roadshows – smaller, half day (9am to 1pm) events condensing the content from the Conferences and with a stronger local focus, for those who are only able to take half a day out of the office.
CITB Partnership Events – smaller, two hour events, summarising content from the Conferences and focusing on local issues, ensuring we cover as many geographical areas as possible.