This funding focuses on the most needed construction training areas chosen in consultation with construction companies in 2015. Our aim is to help build a skilled workforce that will boost the industry in the long-term.
This type of funding is for construction skills and training projects not supported by other CITB funding, like the grants scheme.
- Flexible funding is for short projects, lasting up to 18 months.
- Structured funding is for longer projects, lasting from 18 months to five years
2017 Funding Windows (excluding Skills and Training)
- 7 February 2017 - 6 March 2017
- Structured: infrastructure
- Flexible: enhanced incentives
- Flexible: innovation
- Flexible: commissioned (OSAT)
- 5 September 2017 - 2 October 2017
2017 Funding Windows (Skills and Training)
The Flexible: Skills and Training fund option will remain open from 7 February 2017 until 20 November 2017. Eligible applicants can submit an application at any time duing this period, and accumulated applications will be scored at six points in the window:
- Window opens - 7 February 2017
- Review date 1 - 6 March 2017
- Review date 2 - 24 April 2017
- Review date 3 - 29 May 2017
- Review date 4 - 17 July 2017
- Review date 5 - 2 October 2017
- Review date 6 - 20 November 2017
- Window closes - 20 November 2017
At each scheduled point, all applications which have accumulated since the last point will be evaluated and those applicants will be notified of decisions.
Book your place on a webinar to find out more about the next funding round.
Who can apply?
Funds are available to one or more of the groups below, depending on the funding option:
- CITB-registered construction employers
- Construction industry federations and trade associations
- CITB-approved training groups.