Grant code: SQA_T and SQA_A
This grant supports your employees' attendance on a course that leads to the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) Advanced Craft Certificate in a subject related to construction, between 1 August 2017 and 31 March 2018. It also supports their gaining the certificate at the end of the training.
Who can claim
Employers registered with CITB who submitted an accurate Levy Return by 31 December 2017.
The grant supports training for your:
- employees paid through PAYE
The grant is not available to support
How much you can get
- £22.50 per person per day for attendance, to a maximum of 35 days in each grant scheme year.
- £2,037.50 for each SQA Advanced Craft Certificate achieved.
- Plus an extra 10% payment if you pay the CITB levy and meet certain deadlines. See supplementary payment.
What the grant supports
- Attendance on an off-the-job training course between 1 August 2017 and 31 March 2018, which leads to an SQA Advanced Craft Certificate.
- The qualification gained between 1 August 2017 and 31 March 2018 at the end of the training.
If the SQA qualification is cross-matched to a Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ), you should claim either this grant or the Vocational Qualification grant, but not both.
Have you sent us your bank details?
Do we have your bank details so that we can pay out on your grant claim?
Grants are only paid by bank transfer. If we do not hold your current bank details, please complete and submit the secure online Bacs Direct Credit Authorisation Form to receive grant payments
Terms and conditions
The Grant Scheme Terms and Conditions answer more questions about who can or can’t claim, and how our grants scheme works.
Before you apply, make sure you've read and understood the terms and conditions.
Have you signed up to CITB Grants Online?