What is Supplementary Payment?
A Supplementary Payment of 10% is added to all grants claimed by employers who are paying a Levy to CITB and who submit their Levy Returns promptly within certain deadlines.
The conditions for Supplementary Payment are additional to the standard grant eligibility conditions.
How do I qualify for payment?
To qualify for Supplementary Payment in the 2017/2018 Grants Scheme year, starting on 1 August 2017, you must have done all of the following by 31 July 2017:
- Completed a 2016 Levy Return which required you to pay a Levy assessment to CITB
- Paid this assessment in full or by monthly direct debit
- Submitted a correctly completed 2017 Levy Return.
To have qualified for the 10% Supplementary Payment within the 2016/2017 Grants Scheme year the following conditions should have been met by 31 December 2016:
- A correctly completed 2015 Levy Return should have been received requiring a Levy assessment to be paid to CITB
- This assessment should have been paid in full or by direct debit
- A correctly completed 2016 Levy Return should have been received.