You will learn about:
- The hidden and obvious costs of accidents and incidents in the workplace
- Why incidents need to be investigated
- Those who need to be involved in the incident investigation process,
- Immediate, intermediate and root causes of accidents,
- Investigation procedures
- Root Cause analysis methods
- Writing investigation reports
- Legislative requirements.
Teaching and assessment
Classroom-based tutorials and practical work
Qualification to be gained
A National Construction College Certificate
A good understanding of written and spoken English. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.