NVQ Assessment: Specialised Plant and Machinery Operations
Cost: Contact us for prices
Duration: Dependent on your requirements
Locations: Various UK-wide
Mandatory Entry Requirements: See Mandatory entry requirements below
Funding: See Grants and funding below
This assessment is designed for Plant Operators who wish to gain a Level 2, 4 or 5 NVQ/SVQ in Specialised Plant and Machinery Operations.
Gaining the relevant NVQ/SVQ will help you change from a Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) Red Trained Operator Card to a Blue Competent Operator Card.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements (see below) and booking terms and conditions for this course.
On Site Assessment Service
- Profile/Skill Match
- Minimum of six months’ experience on category of plant
- Operating category of plant on site to be assessed
- Health and safety knowledge
- Witness testimonies completed by employer or supervisor
- On site practical assessment (minimum of two observations in workplace)*.
*Non-achievement of practical assessment will result in assessor’s recommendations, such as re-take, training etc.
Qualifications you get
- Level 2, 4 or 5 NVQ/SVQ in Specialised Plant and Machinery Operations.
Mandatory entry requirements
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
By booking a course, you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Grants and funding
Grants are available for eligible employers. For further information please visit our grant pages.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the entry requirements and booking terms and conditions for this course.
Need more information?
Call 0344 994 4433 for more information about this course.