In-company and Bespoke Training
Cut costs and downtime with in-company training
The National Construction College has expanded its comprehensive range of courses available for in-company training, bringing our expertise directly to where you need it.
Training at your location can reduce both costs and downtime, meaning staff spend less time travelling to a venue and more time on site carrying out their required job role.
In-company Training Enquiries
Contact one of our NCC Account Managers for more information or to book a course:
- Clare Hill - 07876130588
- George Gooderson - 07388854496
Email - email@example.com
Courses offered for in-company delivery include:
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- SMSTS Refresher
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- SSSTS Refresher
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS)
- CDM Awareness
- CDM for Principal Contractors and Contractors
- CDM for Principal Designers
- CDM for Clients
Get a course tailored to your needs with our bespoke training offer
Whilst the National Construction College has over 100 different courses, we understand many companies require something more bespoke to meet their requirements.
We are able to offer a flexible approach to learning that enables us to tailor one of our existing courses to meet your specific needs.